The high school program requirements include:
- Weekly meetings with Science Bound teachers
- Visits to Iowa State University
- Maintaining a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Presenting a successful oral justification yearly
- Participating in a summer academic career experience
During the senior year, students and families participate in Countdown to College.
Countdown to Iowa State was developed to help students and families make the transition from high school to college. This program steps families through the process, in addition to bringing many of Iowa State’s resources directly to the district. Countdown is a requirement for all senior Science Bound students in the districts where it is available.
Please contact the Science Bound offices at 515-669-0667 or email@example.com for meeting information.
- Oral Justification Requirements
- Career Exploration Project
- Career Exploration Websites
- Financial Aid
- Qualifying Degree Programs
- ISU Admissions
- Senior Oral Justification Preparation Video